As part of our Risk Management Framework, ARM Pension has put in place a Whistleblowing System. Because we are dedicated to ethical and fair business conduct, we encourage all stakeholders, such as Employees, Shareholders, Clients, Contractors, Vendors, and Regulators, to disclose actual, potential or suspected instances of misconduct
Be assured that your confidentiality and/or anonymity wishes shall be respected.
Reportable Misconducts include:
- Fraudulent/Illegal Conduct
- Unethical Conduct
- Internal Procedural Breach
- Regulatory Compliance Breach
- Health & Safety Risks
- Abuse of Office
- Misuse of Company Resources
- Wilful Negligence
Misconducts can be disclosed via any of the following channels
- Whistleblowing form
- Call our whistleblowing hotline on 0700WHISTLEBLOW (070094478532569) or 01-4488283.
- When you make a Whistleblowing report, kindly refrain from discussing the details of the reported misconduct with other persons, except as part of an investigation
For further information, Click here to view a summary of our Whistleblowing Policy