Open a Retirement Savings Account
To open a retirement savings account, download and fill a copy of our RSA Form. Read below instructions and guidelines for filling the form to enable prompt processing.
- Complete all fields and submit a signed and clearly thumb-printed (Non-smudged left and right thumbprints) copy of the form to our nearest office to your location. Please call 01 2715000 for more information.
- On receipt of your duly completed for and the required supporting KYV documents, we shall obtain a PIN for you through the National Data Bank (NDB) of the National Pension Commission (PenCom) and notify you via SMS
- A hardcopy of your membership certificate will be sent to the address you indicated on your RSA form
- Please inform your employer/HR of your PFA details (PIN/PFA name, PFC account details) as provided on your membership certificate
- We will notify you via SMS once contributions have been remitted to us by your employer
- You can access your account online. Please visit our website for guidelines or call 01 2715000 for more information.