Accessing Benefits on Temporary Loss of Job
An RSA holder whose employment has been terminated or who has been disengaged and has not been in any form of paid/gainful employment for a minimum period of six (6) months is qualified to apply for:
25% of the balance in his/her Retirement Savings Account in line with the Regulations for the Administration of Retirement and Terminal Benefits.
Requirements for Accessing 25% lumpsum after six months ofÃ‚Â loss of Job:
- Application letter from the RSA holder
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Letter of Termination/Dismissal from the employer.
- Photocopy of any form of identification (i.e. Driver's license, National ID etc.).
- 2 passport photographs
- A duly completed ARM Pension Retirement Withdrawal Form